Nib + Noble - Original Organic Drinking Chocolate
[Christmas special: buy any 2 Nib + Noble products and get 15% off on both]
Nib + Noble celebrates the cacao pod with their premium range of products. They use only the finest organic and fair trade ingredients, sourcing raw cacao from South-East Mexico, and blending it with unrefined coconut sugar.
For those who desire a rich and satisfying drink and only want the finest, this original blend offers a classic hot chocolate experience.
- Ingredients: Organic Certified Coconut Sugar, Organic Certified Cacao Powder (46%), Himalayan Salt
- Serving Suggestion: HOT: Add 3-4 heaped teaspoons to a cup (250ml) of warmed milk (or milk substitute) and mix well until dissolved.; COLD: Dissolve 3-4 heaped teaspoon with a small amount of boiled water to form a paste, add a cup (250ml) of warmed milk (or milk substitute) and stir well until combined. Pop in a few ice cubes for a perfectly chilled treat.
- Recommendation: Perfect for baking adding to breakfast cereals or let your imagination run wild.
- Shelf-Life: 1 year from production date as reflected from packaging.
- Storage notes: All N+N products are best kept in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. The organic chocolate sauces are also best kept in the fridge once opened and consumed within 3 months.
We offer free shipping for orders above 80$ in Singapore. For orders below 80$, shipping fee is a flat fee of 8$. Once order is placed, it will take 5 - 7 days to arrive to your door steps.