[Tea Pairing] Marou Chocolate Bundle Pack - ORIGIN PLUS
Chocolate and tea share many similar characteristics.
Both come in many different varietals with different flavors and textures which allows them to be extremely versatile to pair and complement other ingredients very well.
We have worked spent time doing multiple tasting sessions with our dear friend over at The Goods Matrix to find the best Tea and Chocolate pairings with our range of products. We hope that you'd find a pairing that suits your palate and bring you that touch of mood booster when you need it most.
We've selected 3 teas to pair with Marou's Origin Plus Chocolate Bundle Pack, the perfect way to experience a wide range of pairings in one setting. Perfect gift idea for tea and chocolate lovers!
- Breakfast Brew x Mekong Kamquat 68%
Earl Grey x Arabica Coffee 64%
- Fukamushi Sencha x Ginger Lime 69%
- Mekong Kamquat 68%: In Vietnam, they are called kumquats, others call them calamondins, we call them delicious! These small citrus delights grow in the lush orchards of Tien Giang Province, and their bright sweetness highlights the warm spicy notes of our well-known Tien Giang chocolate.
- Arabica Coffee 64%: The finest Arabica beans in Vietnam thrive in the cool mountains around Dalat, the mountain capital of Lam Dong Province. Marou gets some of its most inspiring cacao in the steamy jungle of Madagui District. Coffee and cacao met somewhere on the winding road from Madagui to Dalat.
- 3x 10g Tea Packets: Breakfast Brew, Earl Grey and Fukamushi Sencha
- 1 Set of 3x24g Marou Origin Plus Bundle Pack
Free standard courier shipping for orders above SGD40 in Singapore. Please read more about our delivery options under FAQ.