Find below the most common questions about our products and services.
Order & Delivery
Update 28 April 2020: As part of our NCOV-19 containment efforts, we have lowered our free shipping minimum to SGD30. We hope you stay healthy and cozy up with a hot cup of tea! Free shipping for orders above SGD30 in Singapore. For orders below SGD30, the shipping fee is a flat fee of SGD3.90. Once the order is placed, it will take 5 - 7 days to arrive at your doorsteps.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment via Paypal, Mastercard and Visa.
- How do you package the products?
- We package our teas and accessories in bubble wrap + cardboard box.
- What are your international shipping charges like? What type of shipping do you offer?
- We ship via courier. Shipping charges vary from country to country. Please email us for more information at email@example.com.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do. Contact us for rates to your country.
- I don't like my tea. Can I ask for an exchange or refund?
- Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds or exchanges.
- What sizes and packaging do your teas come in?
- 10 grams - 11x16cm Silver Resealable Ziplock Packets;
30 grams - 8.3x3.8cm Tin;
50 grams - 10x4.3cm Tin
- What is the shelf-life for your tea products?
- All teas are best consumed within 1 year of purchase, however please refer to individual product pages for their indicated shelf-life.
- How should I brew them?
- All teas may have different brewing methods. Please refer to the individual product pages for their brewing notes.