Find below the most common questions about our products and services.
If you can't find your answer, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Order & Delivery
FREE SHIPPING for orders above 80$ in Singapore. For orders below 80$, shipping fee is a flat fee of 8$. Once order is placed, it will take 5 - 7 days to arrive to your door steps.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment via Paypal, Mastercard and Visa.
- How do you package the products?
- We package our teas and accessories in bubble wrap + cardboard box.
- If I buy a Tea Infuser Bottle, can the glass break during shipment?
- No, we package it with extra-care to make sure it safely arrives in one piece to you.
- What are your international shipping charges like? What type of shipping do you offer?
- We ship via courier. Shipping charges vary from country to country. Please email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do. Contact us for rates to your country.
- I don't like my tea. Can I ask for an exchange or refund?
- Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds or exchanges. You are welcome to come by Looksee Looksee and try our teas before you buy if you're unsure whether you will like one taste or not.
- What sizes and packaging do your teas come in?
- 10 grams - 10x15cm Kraft Ziplock;
30 grams - 8.3x3.8cm Tin;
50 grams - 10x4.3cm Tin
- What is the shelf-life for your tea products?
- All teas are best consumed within 1 year of purchase, however please refer to individual product pages for their indicated shelf-life.
- How should I brew them?
- All teas may have different brewing methods. Please refer to the individual product pages for their brewing notes.