Mini Compressed Ripe Pu'erh Beeng Cha (2018)
Shou (fermented) Pu'erh compressed into mini tea cakes.
These tea cakes are also known mini beeng-cha (饼茶). These mini tea cakes are made of full sized tea leaves (versus tuo-cha 沱茶 which are cut tea leaves). They are perfect for brewing at home, at work or on-the-go.
Brewed tea results in tasting notes of dark chocolate and glutinous rice.
- Origin: Kunming Yunnan, China
- Harvest Year: 2018
- Weight per mini cake: 7-8 grams
- Brewing Notes: steep for 5-30 seconds at 95-100°C.
- Steeping Notes: Can be steep up to 10 times
- Notes on shelf-life: Aged tea, can be kept for long.
Free standard courier shipping for orders above SGD50 in Singapore. Please read more about our delivery options under FAQ.